- A standard local delivery fee of $9.95 will be added to each order, for each address. *(For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary)
- Our Express Delivery Service is also available at an additional charge if you need a RUSH delivery! Please call us for more info at 1-800-631-0470 U.S.
- Orders should be placed online before 2pm to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be given priority the following day. We constantly monitor local funeral homes and may adjust the delivery date/time based on the funeral homes requirements placed on us.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays, *except- we may deliver for funerals*. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses will not be accepted and deliveries to cemeteries require a section and lot number.
The "fine print":
We will take every step possible to accommodate timed requests. Typically, orders going to a business address will be delivered first, followed by residential deliveries. Funeral orders will be given highest priority.
Orders being delivered to cemeteries require the section and lot number, orders will not be accepted without this information.
Customers who request Direct or Rush service will be given priority service. Orders are guaranteed to be delivered within the promised time limit, beginning 9AM and ending at 5PM. Same-day orders must allow for up to 60 minutes processing time in addition to the guaranteed delivery window. Advance orders have no processing delay, and the delivery window begins at 9AM of the delivery date.
Orders placed after 2PM will fall into the next day's delivery time period.
During holiday periods and episodes of inclement weather the delivery time frame may be adjusted, and deliveries may have to be moved to the next available day.
If the recipient is not home, the parcel may be left with a neighbor, and the recipient notified. In the case of an incorrect or incomplete address, resulting in a second delivery attempt, the customer will be billed for the second delivery.